2019 Raider Boys Soccer Team
Monday, June 15 -- Raiders Edge Strength & Conditioning Starts (Register by FRIDAY, JUNE 12 by clicking HERE)
· Who: We highly encourage ALL boys soccer players to participate in Raiders Edge. There are different options in the registration depending on the kind of group and workout that fits you.
· Where: CDH Fitness Room
When: 90 minute training session Monday-Thursday. Times will differ depending on the group that you are placed in.
COVID: All participants must fill out a COVID Release Form
Monday, July 6 -- Summer Soccer Sessions Starts (Register for Summer Soccer Sessions by Tuesday, June 30th HERE)
· Who: We highly encourage ALL boys soccer players to come out and play
· Where: Wingerd Turf Field
· When: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays-- 1-3 pm (starting on Monday, July 6)
· Cost: $30
· COVID: All participants must fill out a COVID Release Form
Cretin-Derham Hall Boys Soccer consists of five teams: varsity, junior varsity, B-squad and two 9th grade teams. The varsity season begins on Monday, August 12, 2019 with tryouts. The varsity season is 12 weeks in length in which the team will play two to three games per week. The varsity team tryouts are open to boys grades 9-12. JV, B-squad and 9th grade seasons begin Wednesday, August 14, 2019 with tryouts. The JV, B-squad, and 9th grade seasons are 10 weeks in length with two to three games per week. All levels will have practices and games on Saturdays. Practices are held after school anytime between 3:15-8:30 pm, except Fridays which begin at 2:45 pm.
Ideally, there are 20 players on a soccer team. When numbers exceed this, for any team, cuts may be made. Previous soccer experience is necessary when trying out for the soccer teams. Cretin-Derham Hall Boys Soccer teams practice on the Wingerd Turf Field and Carondelet grass fields across the street from CDH.